We suggest starting with the most vital information first: All of the content.
Here are the most common elements to check when proofing:
- All Contact Details
- Web URL(s)
- Email Addresse(s)
- Phone Number(s)
- Fax Number(s)
- Spelling & Grammar
- Typographical Errors
- Legal Compliances / “Small Print" (if applicable)
- Product Codes and Reference Numbers
After you have reviewed your artwork proof for content, you will move onto the second half: The look of your design.
- Pagination (Confirm the document’s size, page numbering and ordering is correct)
- General Layout, Color & Imagery
- Overall consistency with other marketing materials
We also made a printable checklist that you can use to help proof your project:
|Download Me: Printable PrintGiant Proofing Checklist - (Right Click > "Save As...")|
We hope you found this helpful, but if you have any more questions about proofing your graphic design artwork, please do not hesitate to contact us!